Is this a b'log, a wiki or a knowledge base? Good news everyone...
… it’s all of it.
It's a me, Marius
I am an information security professional, and practice “Infosec” since over 10 years. Lots of things fascinate me, and the field has a lot of bright people. I enjoy working with you.
You can contact me via:
- primary mail : marius - at - because-security.com
- Twitter @windsheep_
- My Keybase.io fingerprint is 813D A454 4A2E FC36
I am good with mails, bad with social network PMs and very bad with answering queries from people I do not know on IRC networks.
In theory you can sign up with your GitHub, Facebook, Twitter… account here. Practically it’s not open for now, with no immediate plans to change this.
Except from my thesis (German language) and some related code.
thesis_excerpt.pdf (1.8 MB)
- GIAC GXPN, SEC 660 - Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking (Syllabus)
- GIAC GLEG, Legal 523 - Law of Data Security and Investigations (Syllabus)
- Forensics 610 - Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques
- SANS DEV540 - Secure DevOps and Cloud Application Security
- PCI DSS ISA - Payment Card Industry Internal Security Assessor
- ISTQB Certified Software Tester - Software Testing, Quality Assurance and Analysis